Friday, January 29, 2021

Thursday, January 28: A Walk Through Fairmount Park


Today I woke up pretty tired but that was OK because I slept in a little bit. I think got to work and was in pretty good shape. I just had  to get a few emails and check out some reports.  That MA work 
 support report isn’t coming through so that’s really good that really helps out a lot. I would take 30% off my workload. Anyhow Pat asked me to go to Fairmount Park. I went  
 with him. Last time I blew him off so this time I decided to go. It was 30° and mid day during lunch hour and it  as cold outside.  I got some pretty good pictures I must say The weather here will get more 
brighter EVEN colder weather arrives tomorrow into the weekend. Temperatures 

 ill go down to 16° tomorrow night. Winter is really here! Temperatures will continue to plummet over the next few days ahead of a developing nor'easter that could bring hours of significant snow to the area.  The Day was quiet. 
took a nap 😴 after work for over an hour.  I woke up woozy but it felt good. I ate about four tomatoes I wasn’t really hungry for anything else. I also have a 
bag of potato chips. Anyhow yes, Lynn came over to measure my sink 

 for the  the curtain that goes 
 under the sink. I forget what it’s called. I then drove her home and dropped her off and came back with the car good night. Well I attempted to put a YouTube video on here. I can’t do a video through iMovie
until I go to the Apple store. I put private until February 8 so you can’t watch this right now. Here is the chart of the snow when it’s going to start which is Sunday around 4 PM according to today’s weather forecast




No comments: