Saturday, January 16, 2021

Friday, January 15: Mid-January Approaches


Today @ work was not bad because there was no MA work support list that came in this week. The last week Lis never came in either. 
 either someone’s on vacation or they’ve stopped the program temporarily. That’s fine with me because it enables me to stay somewhat  caught up to my stuff. I’ve been parking my car across the street on Powell Avenue in Upper Darby to avoid getting tickets in Melbourne. I did try to cheat and I told Pat and he got paranoid on my behalf that it was not metered parking even though it says it. It’s good to get out side though so the parking isn’t too bad I get sunlight. I finished work took a shower and then got really good heart more. I went to a place called Oath pizza. The pizza was  really good we watched  The TV 
 how called  House and program called “in treatment.“ The shoes are completely entertaining especiallyHouse. We also watched a movie about Mr. Rogers with Tom Hanks and it was excellent I loved it. It was done very well. It’s around a man from Esquire magazine interviewing Mr. Rogers. And was it more of a story about the German doing the interview then Mr. Rogers life. I thought it was a very good angle.

No comments: