Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday, January 29: Frigid Day



Well I awoke to a phone call from a friend of mine who works at the Macgomery County CIO ask me how to switch browsers from Microsoft edge to 
 nternet explore and I had forgotten and when I went to edge it said that  it was managed by the Commonwealth so I had to tell her to call the hotline 

 hile the hotline was keeping her on line and she did find out. I did start out working. I first got a delivery 
my super coffee. I then went out to move the car and rotated and Upper Darby 
provider on Powell Street. Next I got a second set of weights. Same one that Lynne got. They screwed 
up the delivery so I  I had the first delivery canceled. I got home talked on the phone and then resumed work while eating some lunch. 
 Well it’s 5:58 PM and I am sitting at a red light. At 4:30 I realized that’s a request for car fares never got sent out. I emailed and called
my supervisor said to wait till Monday she’ll do it on Monday that was a relief. Then I had last minute laundry which I didn’t get  dried yet. I’m going to Jules pizza have 
to  call them as soon as I get in The parking lot. I got the girls out  izza and they asked me to wait out front. I’ve always gone in the place but this time I’m waiting 
 at the parking lot. A Republican grandee pays court to Donald Trump Brian Williams is the 

funniest. He totally makes fun of House leader Kevin McCarthy visiting Trump. His humor is so deadpan. 

No comments: