Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday, January 24: I Thought it was Monday!?! Off to Fairmount Park


After getting home late last night, I set my alarm for 8:45 thinking it was a workday you know Monday morning.  I Worked  at my desk from 9 to 10:30 AM. I was 
 going to work on a reverse referral and count the number of days when I looked at my calendar the 24th with Sunday. I had to resend the two emails that I sent to my supervisor. Hopefully
the emails were taken back. I wouldn’t think they would’ve been open today being Sunday. Well we decided to go to the Bell’s Mills part of Fairmount Park.  It’s up near Chestnut Hill. We’ve been there before and it was nice to go 
Somewhere different for a change. It was a nice day out and I got some good pictures in. I was really tired though but it was a nice walk. 

 We didn’t got back around 6:00 PM and I watched highlights of Tampa Bay beat

Green Bay 31 to 28. It seemed like a pretty good game I saw some of the highlights. I’m about to have dinner. 
 Hopefully later I’ll be able to talk to Wes. He had called and left
a message. He’s going to be watching the Buffalo Bills versus Kansas City Chiefs.
Should be an interesting game.

No comments: