Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday, January 13: Trump Impeached 2nd Time



Today was in the store if De Donald Trump was impeached a second time. He’s the first president in US history shooting be impeached 
2 times. It happened around 4:38 PM today he finally Canada  p all the votes and that’s the way it goes. I never did get that report that 
 comes every week. Maybe they’ll stop sending it. That would reduce my workload a whole shit load. I doubt that that’s her new pet project. Anyhow my supervisor told me not to worry about it. I then moved my car this morning from the upper Darby side and moved it into an area that says metered parking but the meter is off. So far it’s worked two days in a row. I’m hoping it’s OK 
as long as I move the car. Anyhow I did take a nice shower and change my password to my computer. I changed it so it couldn’t be hard to remember or to put in place. I then drove  the car to Ardmore and then I took an hour walk through Ardmore. It’s now 6:42PM I’m going to rehab. This is my last day of physical therapy I’ve been going first 3 days a week and then 2
days a week. It really did help me out later my shoulder isn’t perfect but it’s a 
 shitload load better. We then went back and had a big salad and that was very delicious. We watched house a few episodes that It was pretty good. We had a really good time looking at this pamphlet about funky books about the universe and magical

 cure to send other strain stuff. It was quite enjoyable that’s for sure

No comments: