Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday, January 22: Busy w/Reports. Chinese for Dinner


Good day everybody. Today is the second day of the Biden administration. I remember four years ago

to read separate blog that all the funky stuff that the trumpet ministration was doing. I would’ve never been able to keep
up with his 30,000+ lies, the Covid, the kids in cages etc. As it is I woke up after a decent night of sleep. I had 5 electric cords to do and I sent over some reverse referrals I have finished yesterday. I had a  discussion where I misunderstood something. I almost finished all my 5 reports today which was pretty good considering I was locked out of my computer for about 45 minutes I called the helpdesk couple times. I almost finished the reports which was good. I only have about five names to go through and then I asked a couple questions to my supervisor. I managed not to get a ticket.  Lynne and I decided that we get Chinese instead of pizza. 

We’ve had pizza night almost every Friday night for months now so we decided to do something different. Due to COVID it’s really hard to do anything real different from 
various reasons. It’s now 6:24 PM gotta go.

No comments: