Good morning I got up and had some cereal and then headed on down to Mike’s. I got there a little before 9 AM. It was pouring rain. I checked Uber cost and they wanted to charge up to $45 minimum $28. I checked LIFT and they were looking for a little bit less, but I decided it was OK to walk today. It wasn’t raining quite as hard as it was on Monday. So I got the Mike’s and I was dry. Really glad to have the umbrella though so first thing I did a little bit of cleaning and then it was time to throw in some laundry that was overdue especially the sheet on this bed. While I was doing laundry, I went ahead and went to CVS got him a couple things and a couple scripts. I then had to go to Staples because he needed to pack something for his cousin and that went OK. It’s kind of a longshot today. I applied for Medicare and all they said was that we’ll get back to you. So it’s a good thing that I applied at the earliest day possible because I have a feeling there’s gonna be some bureaucratic bullshit. I have an appointment on Friday, August 28 at the Social Security Office so if there’s some issues I can go there since I have a legitimate appointment. Anyhow, I had an appointment with my therapist and it was pouring rain going to the Therapist. Holy shit I got pretty wet walking from Mike’s to the Therapist. So we talked about things such as family stuff and Divorce stuff. By the time I left the weather cleared up. I got back to Mike’s finished off his laundry. The Spin cycle didn’t work on one of the machines so I had to re-dry one of the loads, but that got done in time and then I went over to the Dorchester took a nap with Mary and then we went to dance 75 minute Hot Yoga class. After that we went into yen and that was pretty relaxing. It’s now 8:30 AM. It’s time to head out soon.
Wednesday, August 05, 2026
Wednesday Augus 5:Rain,Humidity & Medicare application
Good morning I got up and had some cereal and then headed on down to Mike’s. I got there a little before 9 AM. It was pouring rain. I checked Uber cost and they wanted to charge up to $45 minimum $28. I checked LIFT and they were looking for a little bit less, but I decided it was OK to walk today. It wasn’t raining quite as hard as it was on Monday. So I got the Mike’s and I was dry. Really glad to have the umbrella though so first thing I did a little bit of cleaning and then it was time to throw in some laundry that was overdue especially the sheet on this bed. While I was doing laundry, I went ahead and went to CVS got him a couple things and a couple scripts. I then had to go to Staples because he needed to pack something for his cousin and that went OK. It’s kind of a longshot today. I applied for Medicare and all they said was that we’ll get back to you. So it’s a good thing that I applied at the earliest day possible because I have a feeling there’s gonna be some bureaucratic bullshit. I have an appointment on Friday, August 28 at the Social Security Office so if there’s some issues I can go there since I have a legitimate appointment. Anyhow, I had an appointment with my therapist and it was pouring rain going to the Therapist. Holy shit I got pretty wet walking from Mike’s to the Therapist. So we talked about things such as family stuff and Divorce stuff. By the time I left the weather cleared up. I got back to Mike’s finished off his laundry. The Spin cycle didn’t work on one of the machines so I had to re-dry one of the loads, but that got done in time and then I went over to the Dorchester took a nap with Mary and then we went to dance 75 minute Hot Yoga class. After that we went into yen and that was pretty relaxing. It’s now 8:30 AM. It’s time to head out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment