Saturday, August 01, 2026

Saturday August 1: Warm! Heart Café, and Yoga

Good morning & good afternoon since it is 12:47 PM right now as I’m starting this blog entry. It’s Saturday, August 1, 2026. A week from now will be in California doing the f Fox Flow thing. We planned also do plank café each day we’re there. Instead of getting it up at 11 AM, we got up by 10 AM which is good because we had extra time to look at stuff. There’s some very important people meeting behind Mary at reading practice being treated to alcohol and special food and some paperwork. it’s a business meeting. Very interesting I must say. The frame shops closed since they put all new windows in the bottom floor of the cooperative, which owns the property. Meanwhile, I’m expecting some changes in my bank account come Monday. I discovered those people were doing wedding reception plans and trying to sample food. Anyway, decided after the heart café to get a haircut before our trip to California next week. I decided to go to the convenience store and get two iced teas and two Pepsi’s. We were running out of the iced teas. It’s now 2:05 PM. i’m pretty full for breakfast and I’m just bought some iced teas and drinking one of them which tasted very good. I’m very thirsty and I’m charging my phone up because I was down till like 15% and stuff. We’re going to rest before our 4 PM yoga class today. It is very warm today. I think the humidity is going to build up. Yeah let’s see how my body holds up between my knee and my shoulder blades/shoulders because today is a 90 minute class.

No comments: