Sunday, August 02, 2026

Sunday, August 2: Yoga & Posture Clinic

Hi today is Sunday and it’s 3 August. Mary and I got up at 8:00 AM and decided we would walk to the café splitter bagel sandwich and then walk from the café to the studio for Dan’s 11 o’clock class. We went to the café and believe it or not it doesn’t even open till nine on Sunday morning. It was fortunate that we were letting Early. We. waited about 15 minutes for the place to officially open and we got our sandwiches. It was very good. The coffee was excellent. We wobble down to the studio. And we got the dance class in the room was very warm. The humidity was pretty high. I didn’t have the traditional morning body that I carry around. Which is really good. After class, Mary and I went to Metropolitan bakery whatever the place is called and decided to get a smoothie. Well, the lady took her sweet time making it and then in the middle of making it found out she had no ice cream so we had to wait for that and ended up. We showed up late to the class, which is very bogus, but Miah was cool about it and still got our pictures taken. It was a good class about 10 of us there and everybody had good questions and we most of us got to demonstrate our poses or at least several of our poses. The room was pretty warm. We were upstairs and it was warm enough that we could do the poses. After class, we talked to Miah and she alerted us at Lupe‘s having and ashtanga yoga series for five Sundays in a row $25 for each class. I wonder how many people she’s gonna get for that? Anyway, I’m not sure what a Strong is but I’ll have to look it up. Anyway, Maryann and I came back after Miah‘s class and took a nap and that was very good night, I was pretty wiped out. We talked about next weeks trip out to California. We’re going there for three days Friday and coming back crack of Dawn Monday morning. We decided we wanted to get pasta so we cooked that up and I went to the little store and they didn’t have the vodka sauce. We got another brand of Roz and it’s now 835 and we’re in the cooking pasta and starting the Yoga laundry, which is pretty moist. 

No comments: