Monday, August 24, 2026
Monday, August 24: Medicare Stuff. Yoga & Meeting
Good day everybody after sleep sleeping pretty well. I decided that moment I would sign up for a 75 minute massage because my shoulder and neck were really just beyond stiff. I scheduled a 10:30 AM class for Massage. I went to Mike’s did some cleanup and talked to him for a minute. We decided we walk when I got back from the massage. I really needed it. I went there with Brandon and he was very good. He even had time in the 75 minute session to do my quads which really needed help. After that, I got back at lunch and we went out for a walk. That walk was really nice because it was a perfect day and Mike really enjoyed it and Even was taking pictures with his camera. That’s how much he seemed to enjoy it. Well after lunch, I took care of business with mother nature and then went over to meet Mary at the frame shop. And they didn’t have anything for us, but that was all right. I got a nice walk. I got to see Mario and we walked back and I got some drinks, including a Gatorade, which was helpful. After that I went to Mike’s did a little bit of cleanup and then lo and behold. I decided to call Edna about their Medical Medicare advantage plan that I’m gonna be enrolled in in November. Guy wasn’t great and got me all worked up and then it was time to go to class so I went to class and Kaitlyn taught it and it was fine. Wasn’t too humid. It was just about as good as you wanted in that studio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment