Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday, August 14: Mike’s, Massage and Yoga

Good day, everybody out there and TV Land and Internet land. Today is Friday and I got up with Mary and she got coffee from the convenience store downstairs. It wasn’t too bad at all actually so we had coffee and then I went to Mike’s and first started doing a little bit of cleaning the usual emptying of the coffee cans, the plastic coffee containers that is and then Mike and I took a walk. We didn’t actually get out till 11 o’clock because I don’t know it’s one thing after another. Oh yeah, some lady from a Survey called they talked for a while ended up. They rejected Mike due to him having cancer in the last five years. The walk was pleasant enough and as we finish the walk, I could feel the humidity starting to kick in. Next thing you know it’s time for me to go to Nick and get my massage that I really needed for my shoulders. They’re really tight. I can only get a 45 minute today so I took that and it was very good. I decided to treat myself to Starbucks before I go shopping at CVS For Mike. well, I got stuff for Mike’s from the CVS. Headed to learn the new passcode for the new snap card. Then it came back to Mike’s. He made an appointment for Monday about his cramps in his stomach and took a shower and now we’re waiting for the infusion nurse to come at three. It’s not three 2:52 PM.

No comments: