Hello boys and girls today is Monday and I woke up to a complete torrential downpour when I look outside the window at the Dorchester so I decided
to help with that. I’m taking Uber to Mike’s. I’m not gonna become soaked before I even get there. I went to the Uber 
website and have this thing called “Uber premium.“ They had a six dollars off of Uber premium so I ended up riding in some large Ford Escalade 
or explorer whatever those big huge SUV cars are nowadays. So I rode through and it was pouring like crazy by the time I got the Mike’s it settled down a little bit, but it 
rained for a while then the sun came out when I was going to CVS to do an errand for him then by the time I was done that Aaron it started to rain 
again. Mike did do his exercises today which was good. It wasn’t a day to go out for Abby’s reasons. Anyhow, three or 1 PM I just went to
the alternative pharmacy called Health South. They had 3️⃣ scripts done but not the other two. I’m going to drink another icy I guess and get ready for 4 PM Yoga with Dan fire teaching for a change on 
Monday. Hopefully the samosas will be there as well. Well south 3:39 PM I’m heading to 4 PM class with Dan. The weather 
cleared up from the miserable rain we had this morning and I said my goodbyes to Mike signed out and talked to Mary. Believe it or not we’ll be flying out to 
California this Friday and coming back very early Monday morning of next week. Meanwhile, I have a MONDAY Night Beginners meeting
at 6:45 PM, but we’re gonna be going to CVS to pick up a script. Mary has waiting. anyhow, we went to Dan’s class because byron took the afternoon off. 
It was a good class as usual for for Dan and the mimosas are back on Monday and we picked up three of them from Maryann two of them for me and I’m 
heading to my MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. I actually have choir practice tomorrow and a 7 AM meeting at the same place at the ethical Society 
right across from Mary’s house. well lo and behold I went to that MONDAY Night Beginners and it was like a different meeting very dynamic group. Some 
of the people usually show up weren’t there and bunch of people I’ve never seen before showed up there was one guy was his first AA meeting ever so 
it was pretty cool. I then went to the convenience store and got some iced teas and Pepsi’s for the supply. We watched two episodes of Law and 
order and Mary figured out our plans for California starting on Friday and I’m gonna get up early for the first new AA meeting. I’ve been to in many years.
No comments:
Post a Comment