
Hi! Good day, boys and girls. I went to a AA meeting. They just literally started today. It was pretty good. I only recognize one person that I seen before


I remember him from Sunrise. They have a format and it was drawn up as well as the script to read at each meeting. It looked like a couple guys got together


and decided to start this meeting. That’s who I noticed leading the meeting. I went to the meeting and got back to the Dorchester saw Mary before


she went off to her PT class. She told me that PT class went very well and she learned some things as well. That was pretty good for sure for sure. After that, I got


to Mike’s and Nichole the nurse came by telling Mike first Officet a second to last visit and to get ready for nobody to visit but he can get people to visit if he has his doctor call it in. So that was good to know. I then got a call from my sister and started talking to her about topics and then I decided to check


on something and I had to take action on it. It’s one of the many things I have to take care of this summer such as my teeth for example I finally made


a tooth appointment, but it’s not for anything getting done just to see if I can even get an implant in the area that I got my teeth extracted. And then I


went to Center City got some iced coffee at the Capitol One bank actually gave it to me for free. I was chatting up this guy worked there and I was really


cool and Mike asked me to get some stuff to CVS. Which I got. It’s been a pretty good day today. The weather was a complete opposite of yesterday


clear not humid and not raining. So I really can’t complain about that at all. Well, I got back and finished off my iced coffee with Mike and then I had


a juicy because Yoga’s coming up hopefully the low humidity. It won’t be quite as stifling as it has been. So I’m waiting for a transfer and John’s deal dealing


with smoke from fires in Washington state. Spokane, Washington on fire at least the areas that are wooded in Spokane Washington and I saw it on


Threads of course where I get all my updated news. Anyhow, found out that we have one of the trainees teaching the class substituting for Kaitlyn


I believe. Katelynn is on a big vacation to Europe with her boyfriend so and she teaches a lot of classes. Anyway, finishing up my juicy and heading to class. Well, one


of the trainees John taught the class today which was very good. It was a small class and we enjoyed it. We found out one more person was going to the


Yoga retreat in February. We hung out at the studio for a while, then headed back to the Dorchester After the we got to the Dorchester, we took a little


break and relax for a little bit and had some ice tea and then Mary went off to her. ACA and I went down to the Choir. I first sat on the bench @ Rittenhouse Square


& looked at the review of the iPhone 18 and headed down to the choir practice. Well, choir practice was interesting. It was about a third of the Choir rehearsing


three songs for the American 250 event at the man music Center. Or the Man Center For the arts that’s what it’s called now. It started at 7:30 PM and


ended at 9:30. Mary and I just called in time to curry leaf and got the butter chicken and watched an episode of Law and order. Also watch highlights of the


Phillies winning five nothing over than nationals. The Phillies did a lot of position switching for Bryce Harper and Wrightfield Bryson started at first base and we have a new second baseman who got two hits by the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment