
Good day everyone after a decent night sleep which really helped me get over the exhaustion of yesterday. I got up and went to the 7 o’clock


Tuesday and Thursday meeting. We read from the 12 and 12 and there was about 12 people there I think. Anyway, after the meeting, I went back


to the Dorchester and had some breakfast. I had my super coffee during the meeting. I think that works out a lot better. I think that’s what I’ll do is bring


super Coffee. I I find that it’s easier than running over the lot cologne for more expensive coffee. It’s a little bit bitter. Anyway, after breakfast, I walked to Mike’s. Got there a little bit


late my normal late around 845 or so.. I went in did some cleanup and Mike took care of some business that he had to take care of with PG W. etc. Went


out and walked and Mike decided to stay out and walk rather than go all the way back up since we’re having we had an appointment for him scheduled at 1 o’clock,


so the Uber guy came and we went to 1740 South St. to get his net toenails clipped. They took a long time to see him but Mike didn’t order his Wright


till 2:30 PM so we’re sitting here now. We decided to have lunch a little bit earlier since I won’t be getting back to Mike’s till close to 3 PM assuming the Uber


guys on time. Mike was trying to get a fax delivered by PG W. two is Dr Shaby‘s office and it’s been a complete bureaucratic maze of crap. Hopefully they


will get it and his gas won’t get cut off. Time for me to get ready to go it’s 3:25 PM. Well class was parsley attended. Even taught the Class and it was a good class.


I worked pretty hard, but I felt a lot better than I did yesterday. Nothing like a little sleep and not eating fig newtons before class to help me out there.


Mary and I then went back to the Dorchester Mel a while before we go to class. well, I haven’t thought the class and I felt a lot better than I did yesterday.

It was a 90 minute class, but I felt a hell of a lot better. Nothing like a little sleep and not eating fig News before class. Left class and went to a meeting, which went really well along with the business meeting, which went better than I expected. Then you order Indian and watch Law and order.
No comments:
Post a Comment