Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday, August 10: Back in Philly.

Good Monday to one and all who care about this day of the week. Well, after a smooth flight back, we arrived in terminal at the Philadelphia International Airport and immediately went to catch an Uber back into Mary’s place. During the plane ride, I attempted to put myself to sleep with YouTube videos about sports and Social Security Benefits. Anyhow, we called an Uber pretty quick and as we were arriving to the Dorchester, there was not one but two broken down buses one right before you get to the Dorchester and one as you turn right onto 19th St. That was a quite a phenomenon then we got to Mary’s and she discovered there’s a leak above her bathtub while this is going on, I decided I would unpack and figure out stuff and that’s what I did. I then took like a quick nap of about five minutes because the guys came in from the repair crew and I said well fuck it. I’ll just head to work on adrenaline and coffee for today. It’s only 816. I’m gonna stop and get a coffee on the way to Mike’s. 

No comments: