Good day everybody today is Sunday all day long. That’s very interesting. I know you feel that way. Anyway we got up around 10:45 AM. Decided we’d
have breakfast at home. My first went to the café and got some coffee for Mary at the café meanwhile she got more coffee at the Montreal spread bagel
place. We then settled in for some breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast, which was very good. It was nice to sit at home and have some delicious breakfast 
at home. We then went ahead and did laundry. She had a whole bunch of laundry. It was mostly sheets and stuff. I also did some yoga laundry 
as well. After that, we got ready for our 4 PM Hot Yoga class with Kaitlyn. Who is a good class I did struggle, however, in a couple hoses but made 
it through. I found myself really thirsty afterwards we went for a smoothie at Metropolitan diner and that was good. We hit the spot for sure 
when we went to this local store on Spruce and got a couple of things.. We Got back to the Dorchester and relax for a little bit. We later on got the water
boiling cooked up some pasta pasta Jon Van announced he was moved to a suburb near Savannah Georgia as of early next year put money down
on a big old house near where Yukari kids live. Mary and I were thinking of visit Seattle and going to a Mariners game visiting John and Yukari next summer but looks like that’s not gonna happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment