Thursday, August 06, 2026

Thursday, August 6: Humid, Errands and Yoga

Well, good day everybody it’s sunny and cloudy humid day here in the city of brotherly love I got up early for A 7:00 AM meeting at the ethical Society. Wasn’t nearly as crowded as before, but I recognize two people one with somebody that Wes and I no kind of well from back in the day in Fairmount when we to join me. Anyway.it is broiling like crazy out here. It didn’t feel this hard even during the hundred degree heat waves because the humidity was lower. Well today continued yesterday‘s situation of running errands For Mike like a madman. First Mike talked to somebody in some kind of social service with Keystone. I don’t know what they’re going to do for him, but they sound empathetic. And we also went for a walk for a little bit to get them outside. It was really too humid from the walk very far. Then it was time to do the big errand which was getting basic household items like dish detergent, paper towels, and toilet paper. I also got cough syrup and a bowl. That’s microwavable save cause I broke the bowl that I was using. It’s at 1:53 PM and that’s a good thing cause I I’m heading to CVS and it’s really time to rest and relax from this heat. Mary checked in  American Airlines for our tickets heading out to Healdsburg. We have to stop in Phoenix first. Well, I got back from Mike’s and was able to relax and eat a late lunch and drink liquids because it was. It’s smoking hot out there today. At least we haven’t had any thunderstorms yet. I’m sure they’ll be coming at some point but it’s pretty sunny right now. It’s now 3:11 PM. I have to get ready for yoga really soon and sign up and do that kind of thing and then I’m gonna have to shave at some point before I fly off to Healdsburg looking all scraggly bearded and stuff. Well, I’m heading to Yoga right now actually listening to the door soul kitchen on the way in, which is something I haven’t listened to in a while. Pretty clear. I don’t think we’re gonna have rain for a little while. Shalice is teaching the class.

No comments: