Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wednesday, August 12: Mike’s Fridge. Papers & Yoga

Greetings men and women of the Internet how are you today? Anyway is a very sunny day. Humidity is OK and there’s a nice breeze thank goodness. Well I finally cleaned Mike’s oven and that wasn’t too hard because I just threw it over the sink and let that really hot water do its thing. That was successful. Now Mike’s refrigerator doesn’t seem to be working, but the freezer is so that’s OK. He did call twice to get maintenance over to deal with that problem so far of course William Penn Realty has not shown up. Mike just bought food too. Anyhow, I then met Mary at the café, which was really nice. I got myself an iced coffee. We had a good time. I then went to the CVS and picked up Mike’s script. Actually there was two scripts to be picked up and got them. It’s now 159. I have an appointment at 2 PM which I’m gonna be a couple minutes late for time should’ve caught up with me a little bit. Well, I went to my appointment and we discussed a very important matter that that’s been hanging over my head for almost 15 years so that was good trying to take baby steps to resolve that issue. And then had to heat mother up nature and then I headed back to Mike’s his refrigerator doesn’t work but his freezer does and anyway that’ll be a further adventure. I’m now walking up to the Staples to print said forms hopefully that won’t take terribly long. Well, it took me a while to print the forms. One of the forms wouldn’t print while that was going on. Alice called and told me about a house at 64th and Lansdowne Avenue in Philadelphia. She gave me the realtor.com website for the place. It’s a big beautiful house with nice wooden floors and really nice shading with these large trees. She even said that you could rent a third floor. So we’ll see that was she was very proud of me for printing out the forms.  Next day walk to Mary’s and brought the forms home and she printed out the form that wouldn’t print. It was a one page form. We think went to dance class, which was excellent. It was hyper not too bad and the rumor is much more crowded than yesterday‘s class. We then went to Janine with Hanalei and that was very relaxing with about five of us there. We then ordered from curry leaf for dinner and got it On our way back to the Dorchester. We then watched a couple episodes of Law and order. It was quite an eventful day for sure..

No comments: