Good day, ladies and gentlemen, out there in the World Wide Web as they used to call it. Today, the last week of August is upon us in the next singing out
it will be September where choir rehearsal starts, implants get put in my mouth and I go up to Fenway Park later in the month. Right now it’s phone calls 
today and Social Security Office Friday. As for today Went to a meeting at 7 AM this morning after the meeting Mary told me she’d bought me some 
coffee which was very nice of her to do it. She has to go to that place on her own. Anyhow, I had coffee we talked for a bit and then it was time for 
me to go to Mike’s and her to go to her PT. One of her last PT sessions since the insurance pays for about eight weeks. I got the Mike we talked for 
a moment. Did a little bit of cleanup around the house. We then took our walk. It was short because he either has the gout his bunny interacting up 
or it’s something else. His foot was kind of swollen. He had to do that card machine cause he hadn’t done it and in order came in for paper towels and other
non-food items. I ended up having lunch calling Medicare about the easy pay program which you can apply for online but today is the 25th of 
the month and their servers were crashing because everybody’s paying their Medicare premiums. These are people who are holding off on Social Security 
and paying Medicare directly. I tried calling Delaware County the woman wouldn’t answer the phone. I then went to Fabio’s got Michael wireless mouse and now I’m going to CVS to pick up an order he already made. It was just flashed on the Internet that Dolly Parton died today at the age of 80 years old. Had no idea she was ill. Maybe it was a sudden illness maybe her PR team hid that fact for a while to protect her. Well I left Mike’s And headed down to Tina‘s 90 minute Bikram Hot Yoga Class. I got there a little before Mary got the stuff up and it was a good class today. It was consistently warm wasn’t like real hot and then cooled out same temperature the whole time. Went then came back from that class after we relax for a while and we went back to Mary’s and got ready to go to ACI. I had some applesauce and and brought a poppy. The ACA meeting was good tons of people there and we’d socialize afterwards, which is really cool and then we picked up some Indian.
No comments:
Post a Comment