Today is Thursday all day long. I got up at 6:30 AM. Got a quick bite of breakfast and headed on down to ethical Society for the 7 o’clock meeting. It 
basically was the same people that always go to the meeting I have found. I actually shared for the first time and actually socialized with people 
which was the first time I really done so since I started going last week. This is a new meeting. Anyway, after that, I went back to the Dorchester picked 
up my yoga clothes and drinks and headed down to Mike’s I was a little bit late as usual. I came to Mike’s and decided that it was time to do his laundry 
so I started to do that. Meanwhile, we did go for a walk, which was very pleasant cause it wasn’t hot yet. My right shoulders feeling sore 
today. I’m not sure why but it’s sore often on. Anyhow, I then went to CVS to pick up my three months prescription. Eventually call the place and get a new 
therapist. I haven’t done that yet so I need to get on that. Well it’s 3:08 PM. I have to start getting ready to go. I’m going to pick up Mike’s laundry from the
dryer. I stepped outside for a minute to do some composing on this blog and to get some outdoor air. It’s warm but it’s got a breeze to it, which 
makes it a lot more tolerable than otherwise it might be. I hope I can get a nice nap before going to my meeting. I blew it off last Thursday because a 
week ago we were getting ready to fly out to California, which was last Friday. That was a good move the time to just not go to that meeting, especially since 
they’re having a business meeting, and that tense the last a while. Was now 3:43 PM I’m at Broad and Walnut right now crossing the street heading to Shelley‘s 4 o’clock 
90 minute class. I should get there before 3:50 PM which is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment