Hello there, it’s another day in the world of Center City, myself and other things. I got up around eight showed up Mike’s around 9 AM or a little after. She I 
got there we had to get ready to go for our flu and Covid shots. I had an appointment at 10 and his was at 10:15. We had to call an Uber which Mike paid for
and that ended up being around going around circles twice. It was kind of weird. We got to the CVS and they saw this pretty quickly. Everyone’s very
pleasant. Anyhow, we got that done and took an Uber back to Mike’s. Mike had to really pee and that was interesting to put it mildly anyway I then 
decide to have an early lunch sat around a little bit cause I was tired and then it was time to go to CVS pick a couple of scripts. I was gonna get Lauren 
detergent but I didn’t feel like going going all the way down to Fabio‘s and CVS Had their laundry detergent all locked up and I didn’t feel like dealing with 
paying extra money for small amounts of dish dishwashing detergent so I didn’t get it. I didn’t get back to Mike’s and it was time to go to my appointment.
I went to my appointment it went pretty well. I suppose I think Mary and I are going to skip going to the 4 o’clock and doing a triple we’re just gonna do one 
of yoga and then do yin. She’s taking a nap right now. It’s 3:12 PM. I’m sitting on a stoop riding this blog because I don’t feel like going in that stuffy 
apartment right now. I’m feeling a little stuffy little cranky again today. Anyhow, I sat on the stoop for a while, chilling out and Maryann 
and I basically decided by default sister not do a triple again. So we’re doing the 530 and the in class. I’m glad I can at least get a little bit of a nap. I signed 
out at 4:17 which is about the time I signed in at 9:17 AM. It’s getting awfully overcast, but they’re not forecasting any rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment