Friday, September 11, 2026
[Autosaved] Friday, September 11: 25 Years Ago & Aftermath of Fraud
Today is the 25th anniversary of the 911 attack. I remember what I was doing. I was waiting for PG W. to come to my house at 233 S. 49th St. I thought I had a gas leak. So I was coming into work late. Turns out I didn’t have a gas leak. I saw an email. I got on my computer at my computer. Desk said Plane hits World Trade Center. It did not give details and I thought it was really not a big news story so I go to work and realized what it really happened. Everybody had their radios and TVs on. We ended up getting let out early for the day and I came back to my place in West Philly and just watch TV for the rest of the afternoon. I had just started grad school at Widner two days earlier. Anyhow, let’s move to the current day. Where is my first day after being robbed at the locker room at the yoga studio. I first went to Mike signed in. They ran over to SEPTA to get my SEPTA KEY card. That’s over at 13th and market Street. That was a fairly easy process since I did have ID. Fortunately I had five dollars left because it costs $4.95 to replace a key card when it’s lost or stolen. So I just had enough money to get the card. Next, I went to insomnia cookies and noticed they had a camera but they couldn’t release it to me cause I wasn’t law-enforcement. Anyway, they were very friendly. Next stop. I went to Lululemon, who gave me a number and to aloe and they gave me the old line of well you have a police report and blah blah.. I then cut dial 911 and met the policeman in front of the studio and he took my name and number and all my vital information. I took a picture of it and put a copy in my wallet. Next, I met Mary to get a lock for the lockers cause now I’m gonna have to do lockers. After that, I went to Mike’s and it turned out that Mike is probably not getting injection shot cause he took his meds when he wasn’t supposed to take his meds so he tried calling doctors office and that was a pain in the ass and it’s still unresolved as of 3:38 PM. I left Mike’s early and I’m about to go to the studio early so I can fit my lock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment