Hi! Today I woke up in the normal work time at 7:45 AM. I felt OK I slept very well obviously I would’ve like to sleep more but we went to bed at a 
decent hour so it wasn’t terrible. I got the Mike’s a little after nine did a couple things around around this place, including the emptying of tubs. Anyhow, I agreed
to meet Mary at the café for some scrambled eggs or some kind of eggs to get to my protein in for my recovery from the implant surgery. It’s been 
a bit rough. I’m just used to not having discomfort for this long. I’ve been spoiled over my last few dental treatments. Anyhow, I ended up going up to 
the café around noon. Met up with Mary. We talked a lot. we even looked at our account such as Uber Lyft and the Apple wallet to make sure the proper 
things were in their proper place. I did some cleanup of that we talked, and we also talked to the woman who sits in her usual spot in near ours at the 
café. She’s very nice. We ran into Amy of HPY and talk to her for a bit after we left the café. That was nice. Anyhow, went back to Mike’s and went to the 
bank on his behalf to deposit a $200 check his sister sent. I thought she was gonna send 300 but you know how those sisters are. Anyhow, then realized 
I needed to catch up on blogging and literally just wrote up today’s blog today at around 3:43 PM. It’s now 3:44 PM and I’m at 15th and Locust to go to 
my first yoga class since last Thursday afternoon before the implant procedure. Well surprisingly there was a good half a day of sunshine. In fact, most of the
late morning and afternoon had sun. It’s now 3:50 PM and now the clouds are gathering for the rainfall that will happen later on today. Tonight we have virtual and hopefully I won’t suffer like I have in his previous classes too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment