Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday, September 20: A Cloudy Day Off

After very intense sleep of being drowsy, etc. got up around 10 AM and decided we would go to the café for some eggs get that protein in me. The aftercare instruction said to keep the protein level up to help healing. Well, I did that. I’ve been extremely low energy and drowsy since this procedure I believe more low energy than when I got my bone graft done earlier. No yoga for three days straight and very tired and low energy the one positive is that I have been sleeping well Motrin has been doing very well for me. I generally don’t need painkillers this long. I usually need it for one day and I’m done but now I’m on my third day and I still need them at night. Anyhow, Mayor and I did the open street which wasn’t well attended because it had been raining all morning. The Rain did stop for a while and we found the Pierre rubber bench. After that exclusive development went back to Mary’s place watch the Eagles win 27–24 over the Titans. The Phillies managed to beat the Mets to close out there series with them which we split 2 to 2. We then decided to watch the Knight watcher Knight manager and Tom Huddleston in it and they’re in Egypt and there’s already he’s being seduced by the woman who’s involved with a very evil man. Also got Indian food for Mary. I am going to have pasta.

No comments: