Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Tuesday, September 8: Scottish Rite House. Yoga & Choir

Well today I got up at 6:30 AM to hit the 7 AM meeting. This is not the one that I’m running. This is the one that I attend on Tuesdays where we go over the 12th and 12. I went to the meeting and I didn’t share, but it was nice and pretty packed. I must say There were some nice people there. Anyhow, I went back to the Dorchester. Mary bought me a coffee from Montreal spread bagel. I can’t go in there, but she surely can. Coffee was very tasty. We hung out for a while and then I got to Mike’s. I got there later than I wanted, but I got there in time to help him organize his stuff and I brought home the document protectors at Mary shared. We then got an Uber over there. My Mike actually had money on his Uber account on his phone and he paid for it. We went there and were greeted by the assistant Director and she interviewed Mike and was extremely nice. She seemed to think  shared. We then got an Uber over there. My Mike actually had money on his Uber account on his phone and he paid for it. We went there and were greeted by the assistant Director and she interviewed Mike and was extremely nice. She seemed to think that Mike would be ready to move in in 1 to 2 Months. I did my best to keep Mike from saying too much but it looks hopeful for the first time ever that Michael have a decent place to live soon. He needed two documents one from Social Security and one from the bank and I did email them once Mike got them to me. Once that was done, I ate lunch and then went down to the bar haircut place and got a haircut and I shaved off my growing beard that felt really good. After I did that, I was walking back to Mike’s and suddenly my needs left knee started acting up like it hurt in a spot. I wasn’t ready for at all. Got back to Mike’s set up got ready to go to yoga and then just when I was walking out the door, I got an appointment to see my financial person Monday, September 14 at 1 PM at the café since the Capitol One café is completely under construction at this point. It looks like they barely started doing the work so I give it another three weeks to a month to be opened. Anyway, I’m got the yoga barely on time I was my knee was fucking acting up but once I got the Yoga set up, I did OK loopy was empathetic towards my situation and it didn’t really act up, but I was very careful during class. We got really hot at the end of class drink a bunch of water got back to Mary and had to turn around and go back to Choir. As I was walking towards Choir realized that I had 3% power. The Penn lady wanted to schedule Mike for an appointment for tomorrow for infusion which is confusing since he usually doesn’t on Fridays and she wanted to do it between 930 and 10 and I convinced her sort of to come between 12 and one PM. I was very lucky that one of the officers of the Choir had this charging cord and while we were the first half of rehearsal, I charged it up to 90% thank God for that because Mary was asking what I wanted to eat and if I had no phone, it would’ve been a cluster fuck. This September is really busy yikes August was a snooze compared to this. 

No comments: