Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Tuesday, September 1: Warm. Work, Yoga & Choir

Good day out there here and everywhere it’s time to write my blog today. Anyhow, they started off mostly cloudy when I got up early at 6:30 AM to go to the 7 AM meeting. It was a good meeting. Seems like there’s the hard-core people and that’s about it. One new person did show up. It happened to be a woman I saw at the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. Anyway, it was the 12th and 12 on step two. I shared it, but I was so sleepy. I could barely run a sentence together, but I guess I got my point across. Anyway, got back and Marriott bought me a coffee from the Montreal spread bagel place. Now it was pretty delicious. I had had a little bit of the super coffee during the meeting just enough to make me conscious. Anyhow, that was pretty delicious. How relaxed Mary for a while packed up my backpack and headed on down to Mike’s. I got there my traditional time around 9 AM. Can’t seem to get there at 8:30 but what can I say? Remember that Jackson Browne song lawyers in love. I think that’s almost the point of law school perhaps I don’t know. Out of that non-shatter. I did a little bit of cleanup and took a walk with Mike after finishing up my coffee. We went around the corner the other corner on Broad Street. We didn’t got back. I had lunch and I went to my 12:30 PM massage with Brandon. I’m trying to get my hamstring on my thigh near my knee less tight. It is really tight my God I felt it holy crap. But also did the shoulders because my neck is real stiff when I try to lie on my left ear. Anyhow, it’s now 2:30 PM. I’m going to stop by the CVS pick up Mike script and drink the rest of this iced coffee. I bought one at the lock column they were giving out canned Versions of their Ll iced coffee for free, but I miss that so I went in there anyway and bought one just seem delicious to me. We ended up having two scripts ready. I decided to print some of the video to prepare for the blog and I got back to Mike’s around 3:08 PM where I have 7% battery so I have to kind of get it together here pack up and charge up my phone and try to put as many pictures as I can together. anyhow, I got to Mike’s realized I didn’t do the laundry yet so I’ll have to do that tomorrow morning before our stupid trip to University City. Found out Virgil is teaching a class and of course when he teaches it’s hot as hell so I’m glad I got enough sleep and had plenty of liquids before class that’ll help. It’s now 3:39 PM. I got to an earlier start than normal, which is nice as well.

No comments: