Good morning I woke up after sleeping pretty well I must say. First thing I need to do is I ate breakfast and plan my day with Mary. I did went off to Mike’s. 
Once I got the Mike’s, it was time to do his laundry since he had a ton of laundry. So I got started on that did some cleanup. I still yet have to pick up 
some scripts. First thing had to be done was Mike had an appointment scheduled for 1:20 PM the bride was supposed to come in at 12:30 PM. Took like a 
little to get dressed. He suspenders got stuck in the wheelchair that delay things and then the ride called and we just caught the ride at time out to 3737 Market. 
That’s in university city Penn doesn’t have a spine specialist in Center city but they have one out here in University City. I myself do not like coming out this 
way because it’s a long ass ride. Anyway, we got here and I was able to get to the appointment. Well I have to use a wheelchair and truck 
that up the elevator, which was nice. My guest may stay with them so the Dr saw Mike and brought two residence with him so there was two women 
looking at Mike as a doctor. Explain that Mike has severe arthritis of his neck so Dr made a prescription for him to do a rehab. The only ones to give rides 
are not in Center City. The rides service is good because we don’t have to go through his shared ride with “Mora” the AI assistant who’s awful. So we’ll see
what happens here about this? Rehab doctor says arthritis never goes away and we all will get it. That was cheerful news. Well, anyway, we waited 
about 40 minutes and got a ride back to Center City. First thing Mike wanted to do is for me to pick up his scripts at the alternative pharmacy and get him 
a sandwich but I said how about two pizza slices it’ll be cheaper so he’s getting two pizza slices cause he’s tired of eating the same
thing. Anyhow, it’s 3:36 PM today is my late day. The rain has stopped and I’m gonna wash a set of dishes and fill his ice trays and then head back to the Dorchester & maybe get a 
nap in before doing a doubleheader of 75 minute class and yen.. Miah is teaching me in class so I guess Honaleh is away on vacation. We have not seen her in a couple weeks. Well, dance classes is very good. There are some new people in the class and it wasn’t as hot and humid as yesterday. I think I did OK. My knee was acting a little funny but overall wasn’t too bad I work through it. Afterwards we had Yin with Miah. We haven’t had a in class with her in quite some time. It was a nice thing to come back to. It was really packed because of the 30 day challenge. Who was a very relaxing easy-going class I didn’t have any problems with doing the poses, which was nice. Miah helped me with one of them, which was cool. Afterwards we came back and decided we’d order Indian since we’re running a little late tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment