Monday, September 07, 2026

Monday, September 7: Labor Day, 9 AM Yoga, Mike’s & Massage

Good day everyone I woke up at 7:30 AM got to Mike’s by 8:30 AM. Left Mike’s around 8:34 AM to go to 9 AM Yoga since there’s no afternoon classes because it’s Labor Day I’m pretty tired. I slept OK I had weird pain in my elbow but other than that slept OK. Evan is teaching the 9 AM class this morning. I finished up yesterday‘s blog posting and heading to class now. It’s 8:41 AM. Well, Evan‘s class was pretty good. It was full, but not super crowded. And the fact that was low humidity in early in the morning did help out in the heat department. My morning body wasn’t quite as bad as it can be. Afterwards the studio for a little bit and then we decided to get a smoothie to treat ourselves for the holiday. Mary went back to her place, and I went to Mike’s. Once I got to Mike’s, we got a list of things to buy at Fabio‘s ice trays, cough medicine, a grabber, and some socks. And I was able to find all those items I was particularly pleasantly surprised that I was able to get the grabber. It’s not the best made one, but it was only 6️⃣ bucks. I also bought him a sandwich he had paid me 20 bucks on Venmo. Anyway, once I got back, I had Lunch and and mellow out at Mike for the rest of the day looking up social media what not. It’s a 346. I’m heading to my 4 PM massage appointment instead of Yoga for a change. It’s a 60 minute appointment instead of the 75 minute one ahead last time. Mary said she had a good session today which was cool. So time flew away, and I left Mike’s and went to my 60 minute appointment with Brandon.. That was really intense oh my God my show my shoulder blades were so tight. It was really out of  control. But he did what I wouldn’t needed him to do is to loosen some of the muscles. I told him about my wrist and the new source of pain at my left elbow. I’m really glad I made the appointment. So it’s now 5:21 PM I’m walking through Rittenhouse Square where people are being entertained and I think I’d like to. take a nap I couldn’t indulge in coffee but not a great idea. I’ll just have iced tea and shit. 

No comments: