Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Wednesday, September 9: Global Entry. Yin & Yoga

Good day everyone out there in TV Land. Today is Wednesday hump day all day long well the day started with me being very tired after a very busy Tuesday. Got up went eat breakfast went down to Mike’s as quick as I could to get there early enough so I could turn around and leave by 10 9 AM at the latest so I could get back to Mary’s. I had to get back to Mary‘s cause we’re gonna take an Uber to the Philadelphia International Airport terminal a West. We did this because we had our oral interview for global entry. That’s a program that works like TSA pre-but for overseas trips. We’ve already passed the online part of the program. so we got the Uber and a little mixup where terminal eight W. was we saw east but then we decide to get all get out of the car. We picked the right spot went up an escalator and there it was. Somebody escorted in the back waiting room. It’s super secret. Anyway, they’re very polite and we were interviewed show her passports and the guy verbally told us that we passed. Well, we walked to the Uber waiting area and made a very nice driver who told he did have to go around circles cause he dropped someone off. He’s very excited about hearing our trip to Alaska and Takena of course. So we got back to Mary’s. I dropped off my passport and brought leftovers of the extremely hot China sag that we bought from Curry Leaf the other Indian restaurant. OMG that was so hot. It was still boiling hot spicy wise. I had to drink and additional Pepsi have an additional yogurt and approaching drink to help me eat it all. That was the hottest Indian food. I’ve been served at either the two restaurants. It’s now 3:49 PM I just signed out for Mike’s at the fetching some trazodone at the Alternative South St., Pharmacy and I’m heading to Mary’s. hopefully catch a nap. 

No comments: