Saturday, September 12, 2026
Saturday, September 12: Banking 1987 Style
Well, today we set the alarm a lot later because both of us really needed to sleep. I was exhausted from this whole week‘s bullshit with the bank and the credit cards and the fraud and the inconvenience and bureaucracy of it all. Td bank I found out doesn’t issue cards check cards in the office because it cost them too much money and they were replacing their card stock. Anyway, woke up went to Td bank officially reported fraud because everything cleared so my shit was counted like I really bought the stuff either wait forever because they only had two cashiers. And then went to CVS and picked up some thing for Mary. I think we’re gonna go to the café next. What a trip to the café was quite the experience for sure. Very different from the normal routine breakfast. We ordered some food and were waiting for a while. Then we were told the guy serving us. He’s very nice by the way, forgot to put in our order. Then when our order came in, I got the wrong order completely wrong. It was half decent, but I didn’t order it. Why all this was going on we went a really nice man who was listening us talking about possibly going to To Poland because I saw this guy I used to know taught rave about his trip to Poland and I was thinking Poland might be some where different to go. This guy overheard us and then we got to talking and he said basically his voice don’t go to Europe in the next six months because they hate us over there, etc. Then we talked about the coming depression and he had a book called when democracy die. I wish I’d taken a picture of that book and talked about the banking system and how it was illegal for people to buy gold in 1935 during depression. It was a very interesting conversation. We were at the café till after their closing time at 3 o’clock. Then we went to the frame shop said hello to Kylie and then we came back itself almost 4 PM and we’re gonna head to Millbourne for me to pick up stuff. Pa we were Thank you because I took mine off and it says are you OK? Are you OK now and then I couldn’t understand what he was saying are you back? We’re getting close and then he’s gonna go around the block yeah that’s what I said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment