Saturday, September 05, 2026
Saturday, September 5: sleep, errands, and Yoga
Good day everybody and a glorious state to sleep in till about 11:00 AM. I slept in till 10:30 AM and hit the snooze a few times. I really needed that sleep. It felt great. We got up went to the café. The service was a little slower than normal, but we got our food. It tasted really good. The guy who always sits in his seat was kind of rude, but he’s kind of really bothering so I guess we have to forgive him. Anyhow, we left the café and decided we’d do some errands first we went to the CVS. Mary got some provisions such as TP and Scripps. We then went to Philadelphia runner to see what kind of shorts they had for a two for one sale. Yes they had a two for one sale at Philadelphia runner. We found some Nike shorts that were 60 bucks each I was able to buy two of them for 60 which is a lot more palatable than buying one pair for $60. They even had this Patagonia shorts that were $95 each. Holy shit I was never gonna pay that much for shorts. Anyhow, we got the two pairs of shorts which are black and looked pretty good. They all have this in her underwear. I guess to keep your package in place. I actually came in handy during class. Anyway, went to Class and Miah taught the class and we both really like her as a instructor. And she’s back to doing Saturday at 4 PM which is great. Today wasn’t as humid so it was a lot more bearable with the heat. We had two new people bail out during class cause it was too hot. I remember those those days in March 2019 when I first joined the studio holy shit I was gasping. Anyhow, after class we left around 6 PM and came back and I drank two glasses of green smoothie and a glass of iced tea to satiate my thirst. We then decided to order dinner a little early so we could watch the movie the good bad and the ugly which is supposed to be a classic spaghetti western starring Clint Eastwood. It’s a third of a trilogy which starts with a fistful of dollars. Anyway, it’s a 10 PM and we’re gonna get dinner and I’m bringing it back.
Labels:
2026,
Aaron,
café,
coffee,
Dorchester,
mild,
Philadelphia,
rest,
Royal Indian,
Saturday,
September,
Sleep,
sunny,
thirsty,
Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment