Thursday, September 03, 2026

Thursday September 3: πŸͺ‘ Meeting, Work & Yoga

Good morning everybody a good day because it’s not morning right now. Anyhow, I got up at 6:30 AM to get ready to chair my first meeting in God knows how long. Anyhow, Mary left me some a La Columbe call Fiona can. It had dairy in it so I could drink it. I just woofed it right down and that was good. It didn’t taste super good, but I was so tired that I needed some assistance and getting myself up. I was really really drowsy. Well I showed up to the meeting early enough to get prepped and I had the script in front of me. Ended up seeing two people at the meeting that I knew from before One used to show up to Sunrise all the time and the other one used to be Mike sponsor back in the day. I talked to one of them, but didn’t talk to the other. Cause they were busy. Anyway, I got the Mike’s did my thing went to CVS and got some Pepsi‘s and ordered some Amazon stuff for Mike’s place and also the Dorchester. I almost ordered stuff for Mike’s to go to the Dorchester‘s. Thank God I did not and I was able to cancel the orders that would’ve been kind of messy. I’m pretty tired but overall could be worse, but I’m definitely gonna wanna go to bed earlier so I can catch up a little bit on some sleep so I’m not completely out of it. Anyhow, I left Mike a little bit late because I was getting my stuff together and trying to catch up on blogging. I guess I was not in the mood to do it till late. Saw 3:46 PM sign in for Shalice’s 90 minute class mostly sunny believe it or not still humid though.

No comments: