Good happy Monday to all who wish that upon others and ourselves. We arrived in Philadelphia on the train around 2:15 PM. Took a taxi instead of 
Uber so I wouldn’t have to wait for it. Tried to get my stuff together and crashed around 3:30 PM got up at 8:30 AM went to Mike’s and then I had to keep
an appointment at 10 o’clock and immediate PA to get my paperwork in order. And it did need some ordering that’s for sure. Uber driver
really took a scenic route there. I didn’t wanna have to take Uber but time was at the essence. Period anyway Miss Murray knew my brother and Mike, which was interesting. So 
I wait for her to email paperwork and then take it from there at this point. The Media trolley starts right across the office so I waited about 5 to 10 minutes. 
The trolley came by and I’m riding it back. I’ll be back at Mike’s somewhere around 12:15 PM. Well, I wrote to trolley which was kind of slow but got me to 69th Street. I 
went to get the 6 9th St. I called Pat negotiating advance rent payments. And then recorded City Hall and then my battery died as I was walking up all night I 
discovered that Capitol One café had just reopened and it’s now 1225. I’m heading back to Mary‘s to drop off the documents and then I’m going to 
go back to Mike’s. Once I got back to Mike’s, I did a little bit of cleaning up, but it was too late to start laundry so we’ll have to start that tomorrow since Wednesday
we’re going for flu and Covid shots. It’s cloudy it kind of spit rain a little bit, but it is significantly warmer today than what I felt while I was in Boston. I’m 
pretty tired as usual for the sleep. I got so there’s that I charged up my phone and and there I go and stuff. I then left Mike’s and signed out. I looked at Hot 
Yoga’s app and byron’s back teaching classes. Hadn’t taught a class in quite some time. It could be very humid there since it pretty humid outside here. It’s not warm, but it is humid.
No comments:
Post a Comment