Thursday, September 24, 2026

Thursday, September 24: Last Day Before Boston

Good day everybody today is Thursday and it’s the last day of work before I go off to Boston on the 6:58 AM train. We arrive there at 1:04 PM. Got some news about the Red Sox game. They moved up Sunday’s game to tomorrow night but they’ve left our game alone. That starts at 7:15. There’s a northeaster heading up the East Coast so the game may or may not be played, but we’re not sure. Anyhow, I started my day with an early a.m. AA meeting. Let the meeting in Mary came along with me, which was nice. She brought me a coffee. And then got the Mike’s and then headed to fix Mike’s phone and found out that my dentist appointment is actually at 9:30 but they said I could come anytime before 11:30 AM. I dropped off Mike’s Phone around 10:30 went straight to the dentist. They saw me and said that I’m healing nicely. I need to put in for a new appointment on January 4 20/2 seventh. They’re gonna put the post and and that’ll be another time of sensitive food and stuff like that. But I can eat spicy food now. I’ll stay away from the hard food like chips and pretzels. I then got back to Mike’s and was told his phone needed a new cord so we charge it for me and I picked up his phone. And then got back to Mike’s again and took an Uber to Millbourne. Picked up the remaining credit cards that were delivered. I talked to Pat for a little bit. Got my new Medicare card that hasthe exact same name so I’m not gonna fight the Social Security or the pension I’ve tried I reported everything and I’ve done the best I could. I got my global access card as well. I came back to Mike’s. Talk to Maryann and I’m getting ready to go to a 4 PM 90 minute class cause that’s how we roll when we get no sleep. Anyway, that’s it. It’s now 3:27 PM. I left Mike’s before 3:40 PM because I have a feeling Mary might be late and I need to get there on time or it’s close to being on time as possible. The clouds are starting to take over. I think we’ve seen our last son for the rest of the weekend with that nor Easter that I previously mentioned earlier in this writing.

No comments: