
Good day everybody out in Candyland this is Marc your famous blog reporter at work again. I’m not sure how long I’ll keep blogging but probably


for a little while longer. Sometimes I get real tired of it, especially when I’m blogging and an ugly cyber truck goes right by me at 1:32 PM at the corner

of 15th and Lombard. Anyhow, got up early for the AA meeting.


Mary woke up with me, which was very pleasant! I went to the meeting and then had a full thing oatmeal, which was delicious. I haven’t been able to eat it because of my implants so I finally ate them. I got to Mike’s


a little bit late as usual did some stuff. Mike had two Amazon orders come in. It was pretty mild actually a little warm out but as of now the clouds are creeping in, but it’s not


supposed to rain at all. Air quality is good at 22. I still yet have to go to CVS maybe Fabio‘s and Verizon return his modem. I’ve been trying to make


arrangements Pat to have him come up and pick up a check for the next four months rent. Anyway, I have Yoga today in which will


complete the 30 day challenge one day ahead of schedule. That’s pretty good considering we missed six classes due to my implants and going to rainy Boston last


weekend. Hello, I’m back well I returned the ride stuff and Mike had an Amazon order which ended up being one can of tuna in a big


old bag. With that’s very funny total waste of delivery time in paper. It’s warmer today. I can wear short sleeve shirt, but a long pants is still appropriate. I


have a 90 minute class today and I’m not as tired as yesterday, but I’m still kind of tired. Anyhow, I signed out to Mike’s and found out that Loopie is teaching


the class instead of dance so I don’t think we’ll be seeing samosas at the studio. This will be our 30th day and the 30 day challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment