Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday, September 14: Sunny🌞 Finances & Yoga

Well this morning I woke up a little bit early and had an early morning conversation and that was cool. I think got up had my oatmeal. I To Mike’s. I did a little bit of cleanup and then we took a walk outside. It was a beautiful day for a walk. It was actually kind of cool in the shade believe it or not. It’s the first really cool day like that in a long time. I’m glad I didn’t wear shorts. I went to CVS to get my English muffins, ice cream and an icy.  I went to CVS to get Mike English muffins, ice cream and an icy but the ice cream case was broken and they had no icy drinks left so I got was English muffins. I then went to the Mr. Fix store to see if his cord was defective. Found out it wasn’t defective at all according to the guy who works there. I then walked back to Broad Street to meet Tim at the good karma Café. Those are once a year meeting we have in September to go over things so we’re gonna just stay the course to them I sent some money over and he gave me a name of a guy I could do my will. I left him a message. It was a good conversation. He picked a market correction due to interest rates and constricting of AI. He says I’m in a good position, being 50-50 and all that. Did very well since I started with him so I’m gonna get it report on that online. Right now it’s 3:43 PM. I’m on the way to Yoga. Debbie’s gonna be teaching the class. After that is the MONDAY Night Beginners. Well, I went to class and it was the coolest class that we’ve had. The humidity was nonexistent and it wasn’t hot today. It was actually a little bit cool today. It was a good class. It was funny. Something blurted out on the loudspeaker about “belly fat.“ That’s a term that they use and YouTube commercials about funky diets. Anyhow, afterwards, we hung out at the studio for a while and then went to walk in the night went off till MONDAY Night Beginners and Mary took my bag back and then we had some samosas that we got from the studio and started watching the magnificent seven. We got into a conversation and never finished a movie. It’s now time to get ready for bed. I’m tired. 

No comments: