Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Tuesday, September 22: Rainy. Life Stuff
Good day, boys and girls. We are now in the fall and fall, entered with quite the draft draft and droopy way of weather. I went to like really early meeting today and then I went to Mike’s where I made a follow up decision and that’s gonna be a process. I made some calls to the dentist and I changed my appointment with the dentist for Thursday morning was gonna take a trip Thursday afternoon, but that had to be postponed. Wasn’t much in the mood for blogging much I don’t think I took the normal amount of video that I usually take. Feeling kind of weighed down so it’ll be good to go to Yoga and sweat that shit out. I think Summer is really ended now there’s might have a hot day in October sometime but I think we’re pretty much done with the heat and now we’re in today damp. It’s now 348 is really spitting rain and chilly. The rain did hold off most of the day which was good. Glad I’m gonna be going away this weekend. Got a 90 minute class Tuesday being Tuesday. I got Choir, which will keep me going till 9:45 PM. That’s all I gotta say about that. Well, I went to class and loopy taught the class and she’s staying an extra month in Philly. So the weekend after we get back from Boston, we could take one of her classes if we want. Anyway, that class was pretty steamy. My balance was off, but I really tried to concentrate because I needed to. After Class cooled off and went back to the Dorchester got about 10 minutes of rest, which was very nice but very short and then wobbled on over the Choir where we went over some songs, including one that’s in French one that’s very pretty. The French one has about eight blind with alto One me all the way one and two for each part. It stopped raining, thank God and it looks like it won’t rain tomorrow cause it looks like the storm beard south can’t wait to take off these moist socks and sit and eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment