Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Tuesday, October 8: Work, Sunny, Yoga Choir


This morning I got up better rested than compared to last night. I mean a night before. Got to Mike’s and lo and behold his new CPAP 


machine came in the mail today. It was left in the hallway thank God it wasn’t stolen. The physical therapist Tony came and we took a nice long walk. We did a lot of talking 


and Mike got his pieces in, which is good. Tony, the physical therapist, will only be coming one more time and that’s tomorrow Wednesday. I have rehearsal for Matthew Shepherd 

on that day and then the Matthew Shepherd concert on that Thursday this week. Anyhow, we decided
that we would get the old machine 

packed up and sent back to the manufacturer. They had a ready-made mailing label, which was good. I found out why the post office didn’t have stamps only 1️⃣ person 


can open the safe and she’s on disability leave and they haven’t been able to open it. That was interesting. I then had to go back home to get my choir

 stuff cause I forgot it. I found my Matthew Shepherd stuff which was good. It’s a beautiful day out here. It’s now 1:11 PM. I had a Giro for lunch at 

home chitchatting with Pat and headed back. Well, I got back and walked through Rittenhouse Square. I paid a visit to Mary and I signed


a condolence card for our yoga, instructor and her mother. I then went to CVS picked up a couple things for Mike and a couple 


things for myself and wobbled on back on this beautiful sunny day. Fall doesn’t get much nicer that’s for sure. Well, 3:36 PM and I’m walking from 

Mike’s to my 4 PM yoga class. It’s a little bit cold today
. Might be cooler in the studio not sure. There’s a huge category five 5️⃣ hurricane heading

 towards Florida coming from the golf. Hurricane Milton it’s called. They think it’s going to hit land 

as a category   4️⃣ I think. This is really bad and the assholes are going to politicize the fuck out of it again. Well, I went to Chris flex 4 o’clock class

 as usual. It was a good class and he said I did well on standing head to knee pose at the very 

beginning. It was nice to hear. He mentioned that I was 40+ years old ha ha ha. It was good to get credit

 for that that’s something that I’ve been able to approve upontoo much



 satisfaction on most days. It’s not 5:51 PM. The Phillies lost 7-2 to the Mets tonight. Their bats went 

cold again. They shut out the first seven innings. Well, we went through

 a bunch of songs for choir rehearsal till 849. We’re on our 15 minute 

break. It’s pretty chilly out there. I did a pitstop at Mike’s to drop off some food 
provisions, but I don’t know if I’ll do that. well, I ended up after choir going to Mike’s and dropping off provisions and then walking back up 15th and 

catching the L which is always a fun thing to do late at night. It was all running on one track today, but I got home at a decent hour, I guess and chow down some pasta. 

No comments: