Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Wednesday, October 9: 6:30 AM Yoga Mann


Today, I got up at 5:43 AM to get ready 6:30 AM yoga. I was not gonna be able to go to the regular 4 o’clock class because I have to be at the 


man at 5:30 PM. I decided to try a real early cast with Kaitlyn because I rarely get to go to her classes and I didn’t

want to interrupt work today. I haven’t taken a 6:30 AM class and a long time back in the beginning in 2019 is the last time I took a class that early. anyhow, the class was a little extra challenging basically because 

I had to get up so early and I was really thirsty cause I didn’t have a bunch of drinks before class like I usually do before my 4 PM class there’s about 10 of us there. I got the Mike’s pretty close to 

on time and then I unwound from the yoga class. Mike’s Physical therapist, Tony came for his last visit and did some exercise at the stairwell and his apartment. He warned


 Mike if he gets pressure in his heart he hast to go to the emergency room.  Anyhow, after Mike’s therapist appointment, I decided to have lunch and Mike 

had lunch as well. I finished lunch looked at a little TikTok and then updated my blog. I then decided to do errands because 

Mike says her prescriptions at CVS and the South Street pharmacy. It’s now 1:50 PM just got back. Got several script at CVS and only one script for the water pill was ready. 

Anyhow, I decided I needed a power nap so I took a 15 minute power nap and that did help so I’m going to do one more errand for Mike and then see if I can 

go up to Mary’s via the bus if worse comes to worse I’ll just Uber it back to Mike’s but that be kind of a 

waste of money my credit card reminding me I had a payment on one of the cards and I owe $19. I was almost late on a $19 total balance that would’ve 

been really dumb to be late on something like that anyway it’s 2:29 PM walking
down broad Street. Well, I took care 

of Mike’s errand and Mary told me she wasn’t gonna go to class till 530 at least so I’m gonna visit her after 

work. And then I left work and forgot to sign out but at least I got my $50 bonus. I have to be at the Mann by 5:30 PM. well, I went over to Mary’s and she treated me to some veggie burgers

 which were very tasty. We had a fun conversation laughing at various text messages and the Seinfeld clip about “shrinkage.“ I caught the 40 bus in time and it 



is standing room only on this bus thank God I got a seat it’s now 523 after 

I get off this bus I have to walk 12 minutes to the Mann Music Center. Well, I walked

 with no prom since it was a nice day got a little confused which lot to go on, but I eventually found

 it. I also got my phone charged when it only had seven percentage points. 

There’s a little broom closet with power so I lucked out it’s now it’s the fourth inning and it’s 00 Phillies

 versus Metsso far the big guns in our lineup have done squat and that’s what 

I’m afraid of. You can’t win with zero runs.  Anyhow, it’s now 7:39 PM. We 

did a little bit of singing and then we listen to Matthew Shepherd’s parents

 speak to us. It’s starting to get a little chilly out here at the main music center. They have this big screen

 where one of the choirs is singingand I’m keeping an eye on Steve stuff while

 he goes to the bathroom and then he’ll keep an eye on my stuff when I go to the bathroom, but I’m also going to charge my phone cause I’m again down to 19% 
on my phone that’s because the videos I took I didn’t take that much but I did some. Well, turned out we did a lot of sitting mostly and 


it got pretty chilly. It’s 9:49 PM. The rehearsal has ended, but I needed to charge my phone again to make sure that I am safe and the phone doesn’t run out in midstream. I charged my battery and called Uber and the Uber guy 
found out where I was pretty quickly and got me home. I immediately had a quick packet of food some yogurt and got ready for bed and got to bed before 11 PM.

No comments: