Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday, October 14: Cool Day w/Yoga


Today I woke up a little bit tired, but I did sleep pretty hard last night. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s late and his nurse came in for her last visit. So all


the services provided by Medicare have officially ended as of this date. I think it’s been 12 weeks since Mike was in the hospital. 
I’m not exactly sure but I think it’s 12 weeks Anyhow did a little bit of sweeping got some 

stuff at Fabio‘s For Mike and I went to the CVS. Ordered I just ordered a couple 

things from Amazon that I neglected to order. Wes sometimes 

picks me up icy drinks, but getting a hold of him is very hard. Anyhow, 

we haven’t figured out when we’re going to visit Mike or when we’re all going to 

go to the shore with Mike due to his treatments for cancer. Anyway,I’m planning 

to go to the 4 o’clock class. It’s 3:17 PM now which means I have 

to start thinking about leaving and not forgetting my thermos which I did leave

 at Mike’s after all. , Mary had a physical therapist appointment and we’re not gonna be able to make

 the 4 o’clock class that Hot Yoga so we’re gonna go to the 5:30 PM class. She 

has some updates for me about that. That means I’m gonna show up late to my meeting which starts at 6:45 PM. That means when the class ends at 5:45 I’ll leave here at six and show
up to the meeting half done I think I don’t know. Maybe I can just bolt out of 

there when your boss is done which I rarely do. I usually stay and live 

there for a while. Anyhow, the clouds have taken over and that’s the day so far.  

Well, the clouds haven’t taken over but the wind definitely has. I’m looking

 at people wearing short sleeves and I’m sitting here wearing three layers of stuff 

on. we’re already in mid October not quite mid October but a day or   2️⃣ away. Well, went to Byron ‘s 5:30 PM class since Mary wasn’t gonna get back from the physical 

therapist till at least four. So I got to Mary’s around 4:10 PM. We hung out and then we went to class and it was a really good class today. Byron told me to bend my hips

 more. Byron gave some really good encouragement, which was wonderful. I got the Mary’s and we’re gonna have some samosas and we threw on some sweatshirts because it’s that time of year 
with the transitioning. Weather is definitely cooling off over the last 10 days. It has done that. It’s now 8:15 PM. Items odd interactions during my meeting. One guy was interested in Hot Yoga afterwards and a woman in front of me moved from her seat cause I touched her seat by her seat by wiggling my foot accidentally. Within watch the Amsterdam series, which was really good. they’re really groovy people, and they have weird crimes that they saw.I ended up just staying over because it was fun. 

No comments: