Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday, October 10: Early Yoga. Mann


This morning I got up at 5:45 AM. It’s early but I feel better than I did yesterday morning because I went right to bed and was very focused


 on lying down before 11 PM and I did. SEPTA was on time and I dressed warmer today Which is good. I arrived in 


plenty of time for Tina‘s 6:30 AM class and it was a good class when I felt a little bit better today. I did shaky 

on some Balance post but the pose were you let you grab your 

feet and stretch forward. I did better and Tina said I did an improved job with that. We also talked about the old days with Robin 

and Justin teaching. It was enjoyable actually and I got the Mike’s little bit late and found out that he canceled his doctors appointment so I gave me free time

 and I’m going to meet Mary for a real breakfast at around 11 o’clock. It’s gonna be at her café. She likes to go to. Well, I had a breakfast burrito which had eggs and turkey sausage so I got a little 

bit of protein in there. We hung out talked and enjoyed sitting and relaxing. It’s now 12:07 PM and I’m heading to CVS to pick up stuff for Mike and myself and 



then change the wash to the dryer. It’s sunny but very cool outside. Well, I did

 put the wash in the dryer and then mostly I hung out with Mike and

 confirm hotel to stay in Asbury parkq on the weekend of November 9 and 

10th. I just paid for it and it was good to get that done found 

out I had a rehearsal on November 2 which is Saturday so decided to make

 it one week later which is good. I’m glad to get that out of 

the way then the next thing is the rental car so I’ll just make a Rental Car reservation

 Mike’s mom‘s Meals box came in today and the laundry is done. It’s

 now 3:09 PM. Well, it’s 3:48 PM and I barely remembered to sign out from work. I had to run back close to Mike’s and punch out because they do GPS to make sure you’re signing out from work. 

Yesterday I forgot for the first time in two months. At least I didn’t forget on my incentive months of August and September.Anyhow, I’m heading to Mary’s and going to pick up my headphones 

which I forgot at the café. Still nice out, but it is definitely gonna 

be chilly later on plan to do the same thing I did yesterday take the 40 at 4:57 PM 

and take Uber back home unless I get lucky enough to get a Ride. I’m just 

a little bit warmer tonight and I got my bottle of water which always 

comes in handy. Mary’s gonna go to 530 yoga class. Well, I was 

supposed to catch the 517 bus and at 5:15 I see the bus driving by 

when I was a half a block away from the bus so I have to hope that the next bus shows 

up 1️⃣ and 2️⃣ if it does show up that it won’t be lit too late. Well, around 5:43 PM. The bus finally showed

 up. They skipped the whole schedule and this one was four minutes late so I’m gonna be about 

15 minutes late. I luckily got a seat. This is the slowest bus but at least it gets you there. I wasn’t going to 

pay $35 on Uber. That’s ridiculous. Well, it’s now 621. I’m running very 

late but what kind of people storming 
in their cars that wanna honk at me and stuff well one bus just didn’t show up and the other one was 5️⃣ minutes late so wish I’d eaten something 

but and there’s a line to get in this stupid place, not in the mood today. I called
Uber and they were very efficient 

about showing up and getting me home. I ate my leftovers. Talk to my sister who wants to possibly
attend a NHL game in Anaheim with Anaheim ducks. That’s very

 interesting choosing a very good mood and that was nice to hear.

 So ends 2️⃣ days of Special occasions.

No comments: