Thursday, October 03, 2024

Thursday, October 3: Planning Trip Yoga and Mtg


Well, I woke up at the door Chester and got up early cause Mary had jury duty and she had to be there May 15 and then we had breakfast and took the 21 bus

 from 20th St. down to 13th St. I then walk to Mike’s in the usual way And I think got a call from Mary to realize that she didn’t have jury duty because 

they sent her an email at 7
:09 PM telling her she didn’t have to come in. Ended up that she went and they just sent her home right on the spot so I thought 

I better buy the Thanksgiving airline tickets now because Thanksgiving are 

very heavy travel day. To make it long story short, I went online and was not  put a number

 in. So we called American Airlines to facilitate buying the ticket and they couldn’t get my credit card numbers

 straight and then proceeded to put us on hold for an hour and a half before

 I just went online and did the same thing and just left out Mary’s frequent flyer number, which was the 

problemthat was so funky and then settled down. Mike and I took a walk 



and then I realized I completely forgot my backpack at the haircut place and it’s now 2:40 PM. Well, thank 

God the backpack was just sitting in the chair the whole time and 

there was a whole crowd of people, including the guy who did my haircut. He 

gave me a look like this is a strange dude. Anyhow, I decided to hand

 wash my laundry and throw it into the dryer and see how dry I can get my stuff. 

 I decided at 2:54 PM that we would go to the 5:30 PM class. Well, it 

turned out to be a really nice day to take a walk over to the Dorchester before 

the 5:30 PM class. I cannot wait to lie down and nap.😴 that phone call

 to the airline and being on hold for so long, I don’t think I’ve ever stayed on hold 

as long and I stayed on home with another person at the same time which

 I’ve never done before. We were both very patient but I’m glad I went online



 and took care of it. I’ll keep an eye on my credit card that the airline doesn’t

   book me  anyhow, I went to the 5:30 PM with Lupe Lauren and it was a really nice class. She really taught with care and I would really want to go to more 

of her classes before she leaves in the month. Both Maryann and I enjoyed the class. We then afterwards walk downSansom Street the 20th where 

I diverted in waited for the 33 but lo and behold.  Sansom Street the 20th where I diverted and waited
for the 33 but lo and behold the roof 49 showed

 up and I just eyeballed it in time.. Well, we are at the meeting and and there’s

6️⃣ of us here live. So I’m gonna be reading the preamble tonight

 now I’m hungry of course after I declined to buy pizza. anyhow, the meeting 

was really good. We talked about childhood stuff and the inner child

 that was really good and I came home and the comedy
 shows were off the charts funny. People were hoarding toilet paper like they were imported. How dumb can people bake their God? Well, so the first week of October rolls to a close. Tomorrow is Friday Saturday I see Mary’s extended family, Sunday, Van Rea, and I realized I don’t have a spring coat.

No comments: