Thursday, October 17, 2024

Election 2024 Shouldn’t BE Close


Well, I woke up in Center City and took my full water bottle that I had from last night. I walked on over to Mike’s place and we had a splendid time. 

Actually I got there after I walked through parts of Center City. They’re very nice. I decided that I would get coffee at the same coffee shop 15th Pine. I was pretty tired and was awakened a 

couple times but I was comfortable and I was very sleepy so that’s that. Didn’t have to take any melatonin or Trazodone 

so that’s a good sign. Mike called to try to get a CPAP machine replaced but he’ll have to work a little bit harder cause the cash price for all those bad 

boys is 800 bucks and that’s a lot of money. I don’t care who you are. It’s a lot of money.I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned 

and fluoride and I have to be a little more careful about brushing in the bottom 

right of my mouth. Also, I got new x-rays done which was 20 bucks which I can’t complain about

. Just when I was about to leave, I discovered Mike had Mom’s Meals and I had to run back and get that but fortunately I was able to meet Mary outside the yoga studio and get my clothes and even swap. well, Rob’s class is very good. I was up at the front and center and it got a little warm in there. I got a little nauseous at some point in the class which was weird. I’ve been gassy before but never nauseous. Anyhow, that kind of subsided, and I proceeded with the rest of the class then afterwards shot the shit with some people and one guy was talking to Linda about turning 40 and I didn’t bother to chime in. I just found it amusing.. I have reiki at 6:30 PM and I have a choice of catching the 49 at 6:13 PM or the 33 so they’re right around the corner from each other, so I’m just gonna wait here. It’s now 6:08 PM. 

No comments: