Tuesday, October 15, 2024

I had Cow’s Tongue When I was a Kid


Well I work today at the Dorchester approximately 6:45 AM and I slept pretty well. I must say I was warm enough cozy enough and that was 


good for me. Anyhow, I left and went home to pick up my order  of super Coffee‘s juicy & Mike’s trash bags 45 
bags

 for eight dollars not too bad. Anyway, got to Mike’s a little bit late because it was hard to get going. I got there successfully and that was a very good clutch

 thing to do. Ayway, threw some laundry in because the sheet had something yellow that spilled on it so we are it’s in the dryer 

now and I’ll take it out when we get back from our walk that we’re taking. It’s a beautiful day chilly but sunny and breezy. 

It’s about a 10 to 15 mile an hour wind gusts going on here today. Well, we got back from our walk and I brought the laundry and put Mike’s fitted sheet

 on. I did it very quickly this time I didn’t have to struggle like I’ve been doing 
the last 15 or 20 times I’ve done it. I found

 the corner and it seemed to help out a lot.Anyhow, that I had lunch and stayed inside cause it’s pretty cool and it’s mostly cloudy with some spots of blue sky

 out there and it’s pretty cool the change of seasons has established a beach
head and settling in. Well, South 3:47 PM I 

just turned down Sam Street gonna sign up for my 4 o’clock class and then I go off to choir practice which starts at 7 PM. I think it’s some kind of meeting. 
It’s more of a meeting than an actual rehearsal for the budget and officers and stuff like

No comments: