Sunday, October 06, 2024

Sunday October 6: Visiting Mom. Yin/Reiki Phils Win

After crashing the mighty crash at the Dorchester last night, I 
decided to sleep in and wake up at 9:30 AM. Geez my body just went shut down mode. It was quite unbelievable but believable at the same time. I caught the trolley OK but the 

 Market Frankford line 
decided not to show up too much so I missed the 1030 bus. I went home at about 🔟 minutes to get ready for my trip to the Riddle Village so I got a little bit of super coffee, my 

water, etc. Walking to the six tonight tree terminal was tiring. I mean I’m low energy Jeb Bush like you read about. Well, I managed to get there


with about   2️⃣ minutes to spare at the 69 Street terminal Coffee 11 o’clock bus to Chatsford. I just sat in the back and thank God I wore my long sleeve shirt cause the 


AC is blasting on this bus the two bananas I had earlier did help and I’m having a super coffee and I’m about 10 minutes away from Riddle Village. Well, I got to the Riddle Village mom was already eating lunch which is fine. She

 was at dessert so I just waited a little bit. Watched a little bit of TikTok. We then went to take a walk and it was a beautiful day. I mean a perfect day for a walk outside so it took a little walk. Talked a little bit took pictures. I 

proceed to share those pictures in real time anyhow, after a walk I then left to catch the bus. It was going to 

be like 40 minutes away, so I decided I have a little lunch sitdown lunch at 

the Wawa so I had a little bit of a turkey sandwich of some sort that hit the spot pretty 

good I must say so. I did eventually catch the bus, which was about 6️⃣ minutes late and talked about for a minute 

going to the 4 o’clock class, but decided that it wouldn’t really be a 

great idea considering how awfully tired I’ve been. I then took a little bit of 

a nap, threw a load of laundry in and then I threw it in the dryer 

and watch a little bit of some football highlights. It’s now 5:17 PM and the trains 

don’t run that often on Sunday. They run every 10 to 12 minutes. I 

went to the Ricky class and the Phillies were losing three nothing. There was

 a sense of dread. Anyhow went to class and it was really very 



excellent man! Got to see some familiar faces and relax in a peaceful atmosphere. 

When I got changed, I looked at my phone and discovered 

the Phillies had just won 7 to 6 minutes prior.Mary went back to her place and saw the highlights of it. It was a 

wacky game that’s for sure. So today was a good day. That pall
 of gloom that permeated got whacked away by Bryce Harper and Nick Castellanos when they tied the game in the bottom of sixth inning just we are starting our class last night.


Oh, by the way, we saw two cyber trucks at once on the same street one was parked and one was moving right along. What a weird site that was I tried to put the video on TikTok, but I don’t know how to do that.

No comments: