Friday, October 04, 2024

Friday, October 4: Warm. Work and Yoga🧜‍♀️


Today is Friday and well, I had trouble getting my ass moving because just couldn’t get it moving like I wanted to and on top of that 


SEPTA did it line adjusting because they had “equipment problems. They’ve been not too bad about the equipment problems

I’ve managed to avoid their weird equipment problems, but when I get there 

after 8:15 AM, Seth has problems with her equipment around 8:30 AM. I don’t know what

 it is that I guess the schedule gets mixed up from all the time they’ve been running

 in the morning. Anyway, I got the Mike’s after 9 AM. His physical therapist

 came in. We had a nice conversation was really nice this morning. My throat 
is a little raw and still a little raw from 

a stupid cold, I caught after Long Beach Island. anyhow, I went to CVS got
stuff for Mike doing a little quick cleanup 

and we’re going to the 5:30 PM class with Lupe again since Mary’s not caught up and it’ll be good for me cause I can work a little later here and get a little nap which

 will be good. Well, Mike and I did a little cleanup so we can impress the new guy 

coming in this weekend. Well, I took a last-minute little nap at the end of my shift today and it actually did 

help a little bit. Every little bit helps at this point. The clouds have moved in after it was sunny all 

day and it is now 4:03 PM I’m signing up for the 530 class today. Mary 

is running behind stuff and I can always use an app that is for sure.  Yeah, that

 little tiny nap at Mike’s really did help that little sudden quick cat nap just closing my eyes was good

I’m at Mary’s taking a nap. It was a really good nap because we got up and went to five 3075 minute happy hour with Lupe. I was completely different

 kind of Class in the class we went to yesterday. It was really good though Billy song I didn’t like was some 
stupid song by Will Smith it sounded

 like the“hammy in Miami ““ song that Larry played me drove Miami a couple years ago. God he’s so corny he thinks he’s some kind of ladies man and all the 

women cooling the background get out of here! Anyway, we decided to use it at the big Chinese restaurant. They get 
syrup to fried tofu even though we said soft white tofu so we got a meal returned and that was nice of them so we ate came back here. Had a fun evening and then slept. 

No comments: