Monday, October 07, 2024

Tuesday, October 7: MR Bill, Work and Yoga


It’s Monday morning it’s Monday all day long. It’s Monday because it is. Anyhow didn’t sleep as well as they did the night before but that’s almost impossible

 since I was so exhausted 2️⃣ nights ago. Anyway I got the Mike’s in the usual way and took a little nap Mike said
 the guy came on Sunday wasn’t too 

bad yet. She did some work and that was good. Then Mike worked on his case And I looked at some TikTok and 
did some dishes. We just finished

 our nice late morning early afternoon walk it’s now 1 PM and I’m gonna have lunch. That’s his latest. I 
want to eat, especially when I’m going 

to a 4 o’clock class. The right wing still spreading those stupid things about 
FEMA not helping and I think they’re trying to politicize it, and Johnson 

releasing congressional fundsjust to make an election issue out of it. They’re such assholes!! It’s 348 and heading up to Byron‘s class which 
is at 4 PM. After that, I have my MONDAY 

Night Beginners meeting. Well, iron classes really good I loosened up and we chitchatted off and on 


with Tina she asked about our Thanksgiving trip November 25. Anyhow


 we left and we ran into a big kerfuffle about somebody 

getting towed. This poor woman was getting towed and people were trying to help her from being towed, 

but Turns out she ended up getting towed anyway the police was a bit hostile someof the women surrounding the copper hostile in the woman was crying. It was
really kind of sad. I went back to Mary’s for a moment and then went to hit my MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. It was packed tonight. Oh my goodness it was packedbiggest attendance. BI’ve seen in a while. It was some of the meetings go ahead and flow man. now it is 8 o’clock. I’m gonna get some iced tea and go back to Mary’s.

No comments: