Sunday, July 02, 2023

Sunday, July 2: Riddle Village and Ardmore 📟


 I got up around 9:45 AM. Maybe a little earlier and took my time and found out Wes wasn’t gonna be able to make it last night so I knew I had to take the bus. I 

did my laundry but I didn’t have time to fold because I waited too long to start the laundry. I was running on slow mode this morning. I did eventually 

get moving in catch the 12 noon bus by minute literally. I went outside and oh my God it’s humid. I could see why the air AC started cranking up this morning. I even turned it down, anyway

, I called the bus number wasn’t that many people on it. It was a relief to be on the bus because they did have air-conditioning. I can imagine how nasty the buses were before they had air conditioning

. I did arrive and we’re going to take a short walk because it’s very very humid. Glad we took our walk. After the walk, we escaped the humidity and went back and talked little bit, and she showed

 me some of the coloring she’s been doing. I think took Uber up to the Ardmore House. I first went to Rite Aid 
and got 
some professions and then came straight on over. It is now 3:42 PM. The humidity is really obnoxious today. I we needed to put under arm deodorant, 

and a whole new European shower even though I took a shower this morning and shaved that’s how humid it is out there pain in the ass. I’m just not used

 to it. my planters fasciitis is still around so too bad right now, but it flares up every so often. I got a bit roasted from a family member

 recently. It was kind of a surprise really. It’s time to take a walk down drink my super coffee and humidity. It’s now 7:00 PM. We’re gonna watch the movie “sleepers.“ Lynne made

 a very delicious salad and Recalling off after walking and picking up a Chester drawers for myself to replace the one that’s completely falling apart. Well, it’ll replace most of 

it by the way. we watched a movie called sleepers with Brad Pitt, Robert De Niro, Minnie Driver and others. It’s a really good movie 
that was made in 1996 about these kids who lived in Hell’s Kitchen 
 area of New York. If that movie ended and I drove Lynne’s car back to my place along with Lynne and delivered my nudes set of drawers. It’s pretty nice piece. It was in good shape and hadn’t been rained on yet. And then came home wished upon a star and went to bed.

No comments: