Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday July 23: Riddle Village w/Mom and Ardmore


After a pretty decent night asleep, I got up and decided I would try to get to Riddle Village a little bit earlier, so I have more time to do other stuff I suppose. Nobody 

answered so I assume David’s away either going to a graduation in New Hampshire or taking a day trip to the beach. And so I took the 11 o’clock bus from 69th St. terminal. It’s pretty hot outside I must say but it’s not 

going to rain or anything yes, my mother and I took a short walk. We do like to take walks because it gets her out of the place and also, it’s just nice to take a walk and talk as a clue as a matter of course. I don’t even want to 

 get into last nights dream, which was completely bizarre and really can’t be put on the Internet. That’s how bizarre it was and graphic. I decided I would take Uber back towards Ardmore because it’s just so much 

easier and so much less work. I can sit back and update my blog and not get all sweaty and stuff. I’m on I’m gonna end up getting sweaty and have to do a birdbath before I get to Lynne‘s place. Uber went pretty smoothly and

 it was good. I had several minutes to just unwind and sit around for a moment. Well, my brother, Dave called and showed me his new kitchen that he got renovated. He blew out the wall between

 the kitchen in the dining room and it looks really nice. It’s 



not quite done but almost done. They have been working on it since mid June. So I 

haven’t been over De’s for a couple 
months now. We had a good conversation and then I had to take care of them some nature stuff. It’s pretty hot outside and I’m pretty sweaty and I’m bout to get the lens a little late at 3:45 PM. I took

 a bird bath and change shirts. We had conversations philosophical and otherwise. We then went on an hour walk a half hour one-way and a half hour 

on the way back. By the time I got back, it was really time to take a short nap while salad was prepared. And I enjoyed that nap. Then we watched Yellowstone

 for a while and ate. I was driven home and Bo zone needed to be blown up, so I waited for that to happen.

No comments: