Sunday, July 16, 2023

Saturday, July 15: A Decent Hot Day

Well, after a weird night of sleep where I got up at 4:30 AM and then went back to 

sleep at 8:30. I managed to feel OK. I got up had breakfast and then went out to see Wayne and hang around downtown. We went to a little Vietnamese place. They also serve Korean.. we did some catching up, etc. 

and it was pretty scrumptious. We then walked down to where he parked and then after I dropped him off, decided I’d go to Mike’s to hang out and escape the heat. I’ve gotten

 really hot sitting on the stoop talking on the phone. The sun it come out and really



 heated me up. I’m glad I was able to finish lunch by 2 PM. I’d like to have at least 2 hours 

of digestion time before going to class for obvious reasons such as 105° temperature in the 
80%humidity. Anyhow I just happen to think of this group, called the

 Symbionese Liberation Army. They were commonly called the SLA. They kidnapped Patty Hearst back in 1975. I was a child of the 70s that’s when they were such thing as an 



extreme radical left amongst young people. Now the real radicals are on the right, hoarding guns and threaten to kidnap the governor of Michigan 2 years ago now it’s almost 3 years ago. well, I went to the 4 o’clock class

 today and brother. I think it was the hottest class I’ve been in 



this summer for sure. I know the summer is not over yet, but it was pretty stale with the air for a while. It was a good class


. I then socialized after class because I didn’t have to really be anywhere in. There was no Vinyasa class afterwards, which was good because it was hotter than hell. Several 

of us had a really good conversation
 and talked about the class and other things tomorrow taking a road trip to Bucks County, because supposed to rain off and on all day.I then came 

home. Talked on the phone and finished up some leftovers.



No comments: